Senior Health Economics manager
One of the world's largest and leading pharmaceutical companies is seeking a Head of Health Economics.
Leading the HE team, your focus will be in developing and communicating health economic analyses and conveying the value of their brands.
You will also be responsible for Market Access for all Pharma portfolios across 4 nations
Your role will include:
- Developing health economic models, user interfaces and support materials for use in submissions to market access organisations and by sales teams with cost-sensitive NHS customers
- Developing Market Access strategies to fully complement the brand of the business throughout the product lifecycle.
- Inputting to clinical trial design and analysing resource use data.
- Managing the outsourcing of health economics projects.
- Providing training in use of value messages and developing support materials for NHS sales team, supporting NHS sales teams in their dealings with key customer accounts and presenting information.
- Anticipating requirements for market access submissions, planning and implementing solutions accordingly.
- Ensuring health economics/outcomes research teams in the wider organisation are aware of UK requirements, and where possible meet core data requirements
- Publishing results of economic analyses in peer-reviewed journals and writing the cost-effectiveness section of submissions to national market access organisations
What the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the NHS and Pharma environment
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Project management skills including planning, implementing and prioritising
- Good knowledge of Decision analysis, economic modelling, Health Outcomes and the quality of life.
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information on the role then please contact Jamie Barr-Byford on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1293 776644 for a confidential chat regarding future opportunities.
Barrington James is a market leading specialist in Pharmaceutical recruitment and our team of highly skilled consultants each work on a specific area of the life sciences arena.
If you would like to explore additional opportunities that are relevant to your experience then please don't hesitate to get in touch today.
email@example.com or +44(0)1293 776644
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.