As part of our expansion we are looking to recruit a European Recruitment Consultant to join our European Head office in Horley, Surrey. The start of a rewarding and well paid career begins here. Realistic 1st year OTE circa £24,000 (£45,000 after training).
Ideal candidates will be fluent in more than one European language (English, German, French, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Russian etc).
Full training on 'industry and procedures' will be provided.
The role will involve working with a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants/Managers to identify and qualify mid to senior level candidates within both new and existing clients. This will be achieved through the following core activity:
Headhunting / Networking
Searching our in-house database
Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites
- Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and 'asking for referrals'.
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner. Previous recruitment experience is not necessary and we will consider individuals from any commercial and / or professional background including recent Graduates.
Tailored (non-generic) training and development is ongoing throughout your career at Barrington James and our in-house programme is one of the best in it's class.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly bonus, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for Trainee Consultants ; £24,000.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn £45,000 to £95,000 per annum.
- Successful applicants will experience an ongoing training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
We are a vibrant, friendly team who work extremely hard and have a great deal of fun when it comes to yielding the results from recruitment. Namely, great commission, incentive rewards which include exclusive all-expense paid days out, trips to top destinations (such as New York, Dubai, Rio) plus lots of other monthly competitions and prizes.
A successful recruitment consultant earns money in line with that of Medical and Legal professionals but only by staying ahead of the game in a very competitive industry. This means working long hours and making the most of every available minute. There is always something to be doing!
For more information or to apply for this position, please get in touch today.