Barrington James is currently hiring for a Office/Country Manager for a team of Recruiters.
Are you currently managing a team of consultants or resourcers? Perhaps you are looking after a small team and looking to step up and manage a bigger team?
Why not contact me to learn more and start a rewarding career.
Full training on 'industry and procedures' will be provided.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner.
Tailored (non-generic) training and development is ongoing throughout your career at Barrington James and our in-house programme is one of the best in it's class.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly bonus, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Successful applicants will experience an ongoing training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
For more information or to apply for this position, please get in touch today.
Apply direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org