As part of our expansion we are looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our European Head office in Horley, Surrey. The start of a rewarding and well paid career begins here. Realistic 1st year OTE circa £24,000 (£45,000+ after training).
Full training on our 'industry and procedures' will be provided via an in-house training programme.
The role will involve working with a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants/Managers to identify and qualify mid to senior level candidates within both new and existing clients. This will be achieved through the following core activity:
Headhunting / Networking
Searching our in-house database
Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites
- Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and 'asking for referrals'.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of 1 years sales experience OR be studying/educated to degree level.
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job' - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner.
Previous recruitment experience is not necessary but the right attitude is essential. We will consider individuals from any commercial and / or professional background including recent graduates.
Tailored (non-generic) training and development is ongoing throughout your career at Barrington James and our in-house programme is one of the best in it's class.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly bonuses, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for Trainee Consultants ; £24,000.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn £45,000 to £95,000 per annum.
Successful applicants will experience an ongoing training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Our graduates play an important part in our companies future plans so I invite you to apply today.