Due to our continued and ambitious expansion, we are looking for a Trainee/Graduate Recruiter to join our office in Downtown Raleigh.
With offices on three continents we have exciting, global opportunities for both recent graduates as well as experienced consultants.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will
- Possess a minimum of 2 years sales experience OR be studying/educated to degree level
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious, this position can be much more than a 'job'.
For the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career with opportunities to earn over $100k in year two and relocate to either Europe or Asia.
- Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do' attitude. From the moment you join us, we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path. We recognise that career progression is important to you and this is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
We are looking to hire tomorrow's managers today!
Your role as a new consultant will be telephone sales orientated and you will work towards building your own desk within one of our specialist teams. You will utilise your confident and professional telephone manner and be able to adopt a consultative approach to win, maintain and develop new business.
The ability to source new candidates and clients will play a crucial part in your success. For the right people, we offer so much more than just a job.
Your opportunity to build a rewarding, six figure salaried career begins here.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.-Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to Vegas etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for new trainee consultants $45,000.
Successful applicants will experience an initial training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your exisitng skills/experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Targets are achievable and commission structures are incredibly generous and uncapped.