Due to Barrington James phenomenal growth and ambitious expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Global HQ in Horley (Surrey).
The ideal candidate will need to posses:
- Posses a minimum of 2 years sales experience OR 1 years recruitment experience.
- Be able to follow instruction and be a team player.
- Be highly motivated to strive to achieve the best results.
- The ideal candidate will posses a "can do" attitude, and naturally be very competitive.
- Posses a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Have the ability to overcome tough obstacles.
- Want the best results to grow within the business and progress to management / director level. From the moment you join us, we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path. This is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
We are looking to hire the most ambitious people who are prepared to grow within a Global business and feel part of the Barrington James family culture.
Your role as a Pharmaceutical / Medical consultant is sales orientated and will involve numerous amounts of change whilst you build and grow your desk to maximise its full potential.
You will use your ambitious and professional approach to the business to maintain, attract and win new business. The ability to source will prove prolific in the key to your success.
For the right people we offer so much more than just a job, we offer a friendly and adaptable culture that offers you the opportunity to build your career and work towards the desired six figure salary.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Influential on-site training
- Competitive salaries
- Unrivaled commission scheme
- Genuine career progression through to Director level / Group stock options.
- Numerous financial incentives / Bonus and trips on a quarterly basis
- The opportunity to work for a Bleeding Edge market leader within its field.
- Realistic first years earnings of £40,000 with continuous growth. Experienced recruiters exceed £100,000+
Successful applicants will experience an initial 4 week training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Targets are achievable and commission structures are incredibly generous (and uncapped).
This is an opportunity to make a huge impact on your career from a growth and financial perspective.