Health Economics analyst
- Provide health economic and budget impact models, HTA submission and carry out work relating to value communication and Market Access strategy.
- Implement product pricing policies at launch, as well as management of product price and reimbursement status for in-line products.
- Manage interactions with health technology assessment groups, payer advisors and policy experts on the evidence requirements to support the value proposition.
- Produce draft reports relating to ad-hoc HEOR projects if required.
- Produce draft analysis plans for simple health economic models and provide input to their further development
- Lead preparation of a global reimbursement dossier for pricing & Market Access.
- Masters degree or greater in Health Economics or related discipline.
- Previous experience within Pricing and Reimbursement, Outcomes Research and Health Economics (Pharma or Consulting).
- Global or international experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and MUST be fluent in English both written and spoken.
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within Health Economics throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.