- Provide medical affairs leadership for company's Oncology portfolio across APAC ex-China & Japan
- Provides specialist medical/scientific strategic and operational input into core medical affairs activities such as: health-care professional/provider interactions (Payers, Patients, Prescribers, Providers); generation of clinical and scientific data (enhancing therapeutic benefit and value); educational initiatives (medical education, data, guidelines and value proposition); safeguarding patient safety (risk minimization activities / safety surveillance activities).
- Works closely with sales, marketing and commercial teams to provide strategic medical input into core brand (product) strategies, and to support medical/marketing activities (promotional material generation/product launches) and market access.
- Ensure strategic partnerships with KOLs, patient groups and scientific institutions and societies to enable optimal support for products throughout their lifecycles
- Medical Degree qualified with typically 5-10 years industry experience in medical affairs
- Therapeutic area experience in Oncology is a MUST
- Regional medical exposure especially in abovementioned markets will be advantageous
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.