Senior Health Economist
My client is a well established Healthcare Consultancy specializing in Market Access and Pricing and Reimbursement. With offices based in both the UK and the US they provide the leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies with the crucial information that enables them to develop their business. Due to the increasing demand for their expertise they are currently searching for a Senior Health Economist to help expand this division of their company.
- Heading up the development of the Health Economic models, Value Dossiers and conducting evaluations to inform and shape client strategy
- Supporting consultants within the Health Economic team to maintain the existing proven track record and develop the Health Economic Business
- Working with clients to ensure effect delivery and implementation of Health Economic tools and Models
- Maintaining and expanding the current network established with KOLs
- Relevant post-graduate qualification (Msc Health Economics would be preferred)
- Experience in Health Economics
- Line management and business development experience is essential
- Proficiency in up-to-date modeling techniques/software packages
- Exceptional presentation skills and leadership skills
What this role offers:
- First in class training through a tried and tested method which is constantly adapted to meet individual needs
- A transparent and clear career path with no 'red tape'
- Highly competitive package including bench marked base salary, bonus, healthcare, pension, company car.
- Direct access to board level and ability to influence decision (no position in this organisation goes without a say).
- Flexibility on working environment.
For further details on this position and to submit an application please contact using the details provided below.
Keywords: Health Economist, Modelling, Outcomes Research, Market Access, Consultant, Strategy Development, Strategy Implementation, Healthcare Consultancy
For further details or for a confidential chat regarding future opportunities please contact Jamie Barr-Byford on firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.