One of our most successful Senior Consultants is looking to recruit an ambitious Resourcer to work alongside him at our Gatwick office.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years sales experience OR be studying/educated to degree level.
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job' - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
- The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do' attitude.
From the moment you join this team; we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path. We recognise that career progression is important to you - and this is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
You will work closely with a Senior Recruiter (earning over £100kpa) and benefit from their management expertise and hands on training.
We are looking to hire tomorrow's managers today!
Your role as a new Resourcer will be telephone sales orientated and will involve a large amount of 'networking'. The ability to source new candidates and clients will play a crucial part in your success.
For the right people, we offer so much more than just a job. Your opportunity to build a rewarding, six figure salaried career begins here.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- An opportunity to work directly alongside one of our top consultants
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure (£30k year one earning potential)
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to New York , Las Vegas, Dubai etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation
Realistic first year earning potential for new consultants between £30,000 and £35,000. Successful applicants will experience an initial 4 to 8 week training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Targets are achievable and commission structures are incredibly generous and uncapped.