Due to our continued and ambitious expansion, we are looking to hire an Executive Recruiter for our office in New York office.
This is an opportunity to join a new office and become an influential member of the team from day one. Opportunities like this do not become available that often.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant seeking more autonomy, higher rewards and rapid career progression. Perhaps you are an established biller who is fed up of not being paid what you feel you are worth.
Maybe you are relatively new to the industry. Are you working for an organisation that doesn't reward you for your efforts and offers no real career progression and very limited earning potential.
Perhaps you have recently finished your studies and are completely new to the industry. Are you now looking for a career where you can realise your full potential?
Our structured, in-house training programme coupled with ongoing support is designed to help you succeed.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will:-
- Possess a minimum of 2 years sales/recruitment experience OR be studying/educated to degree level.
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Understand the importance of soft sales skills.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job' - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
- Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do' attitude.
From the moment you join us, we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path.
We recognise that career progression is important to you - and this is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
We are looking to hire tomorrow's managers today!
Your role as a new consultant will be telephone sales orientated and will involve constant change whilst you build your own desk within one of our specialist teams.You will utilise your confident and professional telephone manner and be able to adopt a consultative approach to win, maintain and develop new business.
The ability to source new candidates and clients will play a crucial part in your success.For the right people, we offer so much more than just a job.Your opportunity to build a rewarding, six figure salaried career begins here.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries. First year packages circa $65k to $85k
- Superb new offices, great location and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to Dubai, Paris, Las Vegas etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities (Management, Director etc)
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for ambitious new consultants $65,000 - $105,000
- Experienced consultants exceed $140,000+ per annum.
Successful applicants will experience an initial 4 week training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
Targets are achievable and commission structures are generous and uncapped.The opportunity is there for those who can join the organisation, hit the ground running and start earning commission from day one.
As previously mentioned, this is a brand new position in a new office so some aspects of the role are open for discussion. We expect a high number of applicants so please apply today for more information.