Due to our continued and ambitious expansion, we are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our brand new office in Frankfurt, Germany.
With offices on three continents we have exciting, global opportunities for both recent graduates as well as experienced consultants.
We're not aware of any other Recruitment companies in Germany offering a better overall package. We pride ourselves on offering a fantastic culture and very supportive senior managers. This is a genuine opportunity to join one of the worlds leading consutlancies.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years sales/recruitment experience
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Understand the importance of soft sales skills.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job' - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
- Second languages are advantageous but not essential.-
The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do' attitude.
From the moment you join us, we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path. We recognise that career progression is important to you - and this is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant will be telephone sales orientated and will allow you to use your confident and professional telephone manner whilst you build your own desk within one of our specialist teams.
You will be able to adopt a consultative approach to win, maintain and develop new business.
For the right people, we offer so much more than just a job. Your opportunity to build a rewarding, six figure salaried career begins here.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.
- An excellent employee culture.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure (uncapped, no threshold).
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to New York, London, Paris, Dubai etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Experienced consultants exceed €150,000 per annum.
Successful applicants will experience an initial training programme designed to teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Targets are achievable and commission structures are incredibly generous and uncapped.