The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of HTA submissions made to UK governing bodies.
You will also:
- Manage relationships with designated HTA bodies
- Write clinical efficacy and safety sections of selected HTA submissions in a high quality and timely manner.
- Develop network analysis, mixed treatment comparisons, systematic reviews and adjusted indirect comparisons.
- Analyse and interpret scientific data to be used in reports and HTA submissions.
- Health Economics MSc or related scientific qualification
- Experience in writing scientific dossiers
- Project management experience
- Ability to undertake all components listed above
- Previous working experience of HTA
If you feel your skills/experience are a match for this position and would like to learn more, please contact Jamie Barr-Byford on +44(0)1293 776644 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.