Fantastic opportunity to join a recognised pharmaceutical company to look after their range of products in various therapeutic areas. Looking for candidates with the drive and business acumen to succeed in this thriving environment.
You will be responsible for the independent planning along with the implementation and monitoring of strategies and policies to increase sales and revenue. These include: the creation of marketing detail plans, the design and presentation of communications and sales materials, training of field staff, maintaining contacts with opinion leaders and the planning and implementation of national and regional training events with the involvement of the external service.
They are looking to get a quick turn around on this position so if this sounds like you then you need to contact me today.
Do you match the following criteria?
· 3-5 years product management experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices arena
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, strategic thinking and confidence in dealing with market data and analysis
· The creation of product-related budget plans, trend forecasts, sales and revenue estimates include one of your strengths
· Talent to motivate sales representatives and inspire by your persuasion for the common goals.
· Experience to design projects independently to drive and successfully implement
· Strong communication skills and ability to make decisions
· Very good command of spoken and written
· Excellent PC skills, presentation skills and organizational skills
If so then send me your CV AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to email@example.com.