A Global CRO is looking for a Senior Project Manager to be based in Germany. This CRO provide competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages and the support and training available from working with a top ranking and award winning CRO. As one of the fastest-growing global providers of Phase I-IV services they offer experience spanning the globe, along with retention capabilities and broad therapeutic expertise, to meet our customers' clinical development challenges.
* Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers Maintaining and evaluating project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools
* Maintaining effective communication with project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensuring adequate documentation of each communication
* Serves as the primary liaison with Customers, vendors, and Investigator Sites
* May be required to actively line manage other project management team members and may manage clinical monitoring staff
Skills & Attributes:
* Ophthalmology Experience is Vital.
* BA/BS in the life sciences or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national and/or local clinical trials in a CRO area
* Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV, or call me 00441293776644 ask for Angel Gaskin. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!