Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£15,000 - £17,000 basic with uncapped OTE and a full training programme
Barrington James is expanding, with eight offices on three continents, we're now looking for a small number of ambitious graduates that want to be part of our future success.
Founded in 2002, Barrington James is a leading Pharmaceutical recruitment agency.
We're looking for competitive, high-energy sales people/recruitment consultants to help us continue our rapid growth.
You will be hired as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. We will put you through our structured, industry specific training programme and give you a place in our global HQ in Horley, Surrey.
What the position will involve:
- Making 100+ outbound recruitment/sales calls contacting potential business and candidates
- Qualifying candidates ensuring they fit your clients needs
- Networking with both passive and active job seekers, asking for referrals
- Responsible for building your own database and mapping your own market
- Hitting weekly KPI’s, smart goals and monthly targets
Why consider Barrington James:
- Guaranteed basic salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- Opportunity to earn £40k year one, £65k year two and in excess of £100k in year three (our best recruiters have earned in excess of £35k in a single month).
- 20 days annual leave plus quarterly/annual incentives leading to 28 days leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Overseas travel (how about joining us in Las Vegas or Miami at the end of each year on our "High Rollers Club"). Fancy moving to New York or Singapore for a year to experience a different culture?
- Monthly Directors Lunches - consultants who hit Directors Lunch will enjoy a fully expensed day out, courtesy of a director (think top class venue, world class food and great company)
- Senior development plans offering continuous training for all staff, starting as a trainee and working your way to the top
- The potential to become a shareholder in a global business
- Opportunity to work overseas business and one day manage your own team or office - we're hiring tomorrows managers today
- Fresh fruit/cereal bars delivered to your office every morning
- Two amazing annual events - our Summer BBQ (the Krytpon factor of the recruitment world) and the Surprise Christmas ball
Ideally you will:
- Be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and a driven work ethic
- Be full of energy with a positive outlook
- Ideally have experience of working in a sales environment
- Be naturally competitive
- Have great communication skills and have the ability to use soft sales skills
If you are interested in becoming part of the Barrington James team please apply today.