- To direct company's medical initiatives and strategies to support new and existing products in the Oncology therapy area through strong collaboration with other internal stakeholders(Commercial, PV, Regulatory etc)
- Ensure all medical department activities are performed according to corporate, ethical and legal requirements
- Manage and monitor medical environment and ensure impact of any change is assessed and communicated to relevant local and corporate contacts.
- Develop and build credible and long term relationships with government authorities, industry bodies, hospitals and the medical profession including KOLs, to ensure profile of company is strategically positioned to support corporate goals.
- Ensure all advertising and training material meets legal and scientific standards of accuracy and integrity maintaining a balance between compliance to relevant industry and corporate codes with promotion of business strategies.
- Medical Degree qualified
- 1-2 years medical affairs or related experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be desired
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.