Barrington James is a leading Pharmaceutical recruitment company with 8 offices based across 3 continents of the World.
The chance to join a successful team at our HQ in Surrey has arisen and I am looking for a talented researcher to work alongside me and help deliver the best candidates from the industry to my key clients, including some of the top 10 Pharma Worldwide.
- Joining an established team and 'warm' desk to work on immediately
- No BD, completely 180 degree recruitment
- Sourcing, attracting and managing the best talent industry wide
- Onsite training through a developed and tested programme with highly experienced coaches
- Continual coaching / training throughout
What you will need:
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Understand the importance of soft sales skills.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job’ - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
- Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do’ attitude.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to New York etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Successful applicants will experience an initial 4 week training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist researcher within this sector.
The opportunity is there to join the organisation, hit the ground running and start earning commission from day one.
To learn more, please contact one of our specialist onsite recruiters, Dean Govier or Davids Wells on +44(0)1293 776644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org