My client is an international Market Access consultancy. They are looking for market leading Consultants and Senior Consultants to join their team in the UK.
You will need to have proven consultancy experience on a national and international level.
They provide professional development and mentoring that will give you access to their global practice where you can get exposure to colleagues from across their offices and gain experience across a wide range of geographies, therapy areas, aspects of the industry and projects.
- Joining the consultancy will provide you with a unique opportunity to help influence the evolution of healthcare globally. As an integral member of the team you will help deliver high-impact solutions to clients that are implementable and make a difference.
- You will be a part of an integrated team that executes and delivers across a wide variety of consulting projects.
- Contributing to internal discussions that build insights from the analytical process and you will help integrate findings into the broader project work.
- Assuming responsibility to generating sections of client reports, presentations and other client deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in strategy or policy consulting.
- Core analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and oral conversational and business English – additional languages may be an advantage but are not essential.
- Knowledge of essential consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Travel is inevitable and successful candidates will have to show a willingness and ability to travel to client locations when required.
For further details or for a confidential chat regarding future opportunities please contact Jamie Barr-Byford on email@example.com