My client is looking for analytical and ambitious graduates or post-graduates to join their London team. They are in search of the best and brightest people to become part of a fast, fun, and diverse culture. You may be looking for your first job or you may already have some relevant experience. Either way, please apply if the below interests you.
What you will do on a day-to-day basis will depend upon what projects and proposals they are working on, their needs and your interests. They give all of their graduates and post-graduates a good grounding across their three specialisms - consulting, analysis and economics. Enabling you to gain an understanding of your own strengths and interests. This company will allow you to be exposed to new areas of Economics.
The company is looking for people with relevant Health Economic Modelling experience. The role itself is Technical based this involves building and adapting models, As well as an understanding of how to best present cost effectiveness data.
- MSc in Health Economics
- MSc in Pharmacy
- Highly analytical with strong verbal reasoning skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work independently to high standards of consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- A degree in a discipline that includes quantitative and qualitative modules.
- A demonstrated interest in health care or other related industry.
- Fluency in other European languages.
For further details or for a confidential chat regarding future opportunities please contact Ben Pearce email@example.com +44 1293 77 66 44