Barrington James have launched a "Graduate Recruitment Programme" which will provide a small number of Graduate Trainee Recruiters the chance to either work in our UK HQ (Horley/Crawley) OR to relocate to one of our overseas offices in:
- Kuala Lumpur
- New York
- North Carolina
Experienced recruiters will also be considered.
Initially you will work from our global HQ in Horley, Surrey, (close to Gatwick airport). Here you will be put through a three month training programme, learning the full spectrum of recruitment techniques including both Candidate Sourcing and Business Development.
You will demonstrate that you have the right attributes and personal traits to become a successful recruiter. Should you want to relocate, having passed the programme you will be offered an "expenses paid" trip to the location of your choice as a working trial and to give you a chance to explore the city and culture before commiting to the move.
Once in your new office, Barrington James will help subisidise your first three months accommodation plus expenses to cover your commute in to the heart of the city.
You will be responsible for building a successful "recruitment desk" and bringing a certain amount of drive and passion to our already upbeat and lively teams.
The fundamental tasks of a recruiter are as follows:
- Headhunt and source suitable candidates.
- Building a network of both active and passive contacts
- Win and develop new business
- Utilise internet based tools, job boards and professional networking sites
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries depending on which office you work in.
- Superb office locations and a very good working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly commssion, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn between £50k to £110k per annum.
If the following list of traits, attributes and behaviours describe an element of your own personality and you're serious about beginning a career in recruitment, APPLY TODAY;
- Naturally competitive
- A good communicator
- Willingness to embrace change
- Driven by success or recognition
- Persistent and tenacious
- Confident demeanour
Candidates must have a Degree or Recruitment Experience to be considered due to VISA restrictions.
DISCLAIMER: At Barrington James we work hard, we have fun and above all we put in 100% effort. This training programme will not be easy. You will need to be dedicated, expect to work long hours and live the life of a recruiter from day one. This is not a 9 to 5 position.