Job: Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
Salary: Highly competitive with excellent benefits.
Are you an experienced Clinical Project Manager (CPM)?
Due to a period of exciting growth, my client, a mid sized global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) are now looking to appoint a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). This is a senior level permanent based position - anywhere in the US. The optimum candidate would have a strong CRA background with in a CRO, prior Clinical Project Management experience dealing with all aspects of global clinical trials. This position provides the candidate with lots of hands on exposure to all aspects of the business and so with excellent opportunities to advance within their career
Main Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
• The project lead for the multiservice clinical trials
• Interact with the vendors and manage vendor expectations
• Manage timeline adherence and project quality deliverables
• Coordinate services
• Manage contract requirements
• Provide project support and performance management to project team members
• Lead a team of clinical research associates and manage project coordinators
• Serve as the primary contact for all protocol clarifications and logistical project-related issues
• Accurately update and maintain clinical systems
• Work within deadlines
• Communicate and correspond with all members of the team
• Minimum of 5 years working within a similar role or as a Project Manager
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a CRA
• Educated to Master’s degree or PhD level in a health related field
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management
• Knowledge of scientific investigative methodologies
• Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigator site personnel and vendors.
• Thorough knowledge of FDA regulation and ICH guidelines;
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position with excellent benefits working within a global CRO.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Taylor Ahearne at firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 646 415 8221
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!! Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!
(Only applicable to for permanent roles and for candidates who we are not already aware of)
Key Words: Clinical. Clinical Research. Clinical Research Director. Clinical Operations Director. Pharmaceuticals. CRO. Clinical Research Organisation. CRD. COD. Country Manager. CRA. Clinical Research Associate. SCRA. Clinical Trials.