Due to the growing demand from their top 20 pharma clients, this company is looking for an experienced Senior Research Executive / Research Manager to join the team who can manage all aspects of quantitative and qualitative projects from proposal through to final study deliverables.
They operate in over 30 countries and have an incredible reputation for providing the highest quality, international ad hoc research on the market.
The client is a highly regarded pharmaceutical and biotechnology research-based consultancy with an outstanding reputation for providing truly outstanding global marketing strategies for world leading clients.
· They currently work with and advise many of the major pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies in the world
· Their research projects span the entire product lifecycle (ranging from new product development, pre-launch branding & communication, post-launch optimization and re-positioning)
The key components of this role will be to deliver studies on-time and on-budget whilst providing 1st class client service.
· You’ll be involved in account management – liaising with clients on a regular basis.
· You will also be responsible for proposal writing, managing international projects, highly complex analysis, and presenting results to a quality standard.
· You will have line management responsibilities and will be required to lead projects
The ideal candidate will:
· Come from a strong life sciences background and have strong experience of managing ad hoc market research projects for pharmaceutical clients.
· You must be skilled in all aspects of the research process
· Line management experience would also be desirable
Wanting to apply???
This opportunity is a great role and won’t be open forever. Just click apply, upload your CV and send it to me for review