I am in the market for an experienced pharmaceutical Associate Director who has strong knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative market research in an agency or client side position.
This organization offers primary ad hoc research to an outstanding pharmaceutical client base who recognize the need for a long lasting partnership. With staff retention and welfare at the heart of the organization and a true focus on quality market research, you’re joining an outstanding set of professionals who have a reputation that’s second to none.
The position of Associate Director involves liaising closely with a specialist team of professionals to deliver top quality research. Key responsibilities include; generating business for the organisation either alone or with key directors. Deal with aspects of client management. Manage and delegate to up to five members of a research team and closely delegate and liaise with them. Maintain the professional research environment and promote company growth.
What the role entails:
- Generate business for the organisation either alone or with key directors – achieve sales target
- Member of marketing team
- Involved in pitches, company presentations and follow up of potential clients
- Lead and support sales effort of marketing team
- Generate RfPs and build sustainable relationships with clients
- Manage and lead significant projects with director consultancy
- Management of project teams in order to meet project management and research objectives
- Write persuasive proposals – propose and justify methodology and cost
- Calculate research cost – with agreement from Director
- Manage research team
- At least 5-6+ years experience in MR
- Significant healthcare experience
- Ability to generate sales and build own client base
- Experience working towards own sales target
- Contribute significantly to overall aims and achievements of the organisation
Salary – Starting at £50,000 upwards
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. We will never send a CV without written permission.