I am in the market for an experienced pharmaceutical research director who has expert knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative market research.
This organization offers primary ad hoc research to an outstanding pharmaceutical client base who recognize the need for a long lasting partnership. With staff retention and welfare at the heart of the organization and a true focus on quality market research, you’re joining an outstanding set of professionals who have a reputation that’s second to none.
The position of Research Director involves liaising closely with a specialist team of professionals to deliver top quality research. Key responsibilities include; planning, executing and finalizing a range of projects. Deal with all aspects of client management. Manage and delegate to up to two AD’s who will then manage their own teams. Maintain the professional research environment and promote company growth.
What the role entails:
- Direct and manage multiple concurrent project developments throughout the whole lifecycle
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support client and company goals in collaboration with top level senior management and relevant stakeholders to ensure all needs are met.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and report to Senior Directors as required
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and presentations to a very high standard
- Write persuasive proposals
- At least 8 years’ experience in Market Research
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant healthcare experience
- Project management experience
- Previous management experience
- Experience at working both independently and in a team orientated/ collaborative environment
· Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations
· Ability to persuade and motivate others
· Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
Salary – Starting at £75,000 upwards
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never send a CV without written permission.