~~Job: Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
Salary: Highly competitive with excellent benefits.
Are you tired of not getting the reward and recognition you should be getting? Are you not happy with how little on-going training you are getting?
Are you looking for a progressive and exciting career?
I have excellent news for you! My client are looking to appoint an experienced Clinical Project Manager to their team to work on exciting studies and to ensure everything is completed up to the protocol standard.
The ideal candidate must have prior USA clinical experience - they must have experience within BID Defense, budget management and working experience in Early phase trials.
In return the chosen candidate will enter into a well established team of global professionals within an established and continually growing company! They will be given adequate and continual training to ensure they are working to their best potential, once this potential has been met they will be recognized and rewarded accordingly with excellent opportunities of career progression.
Main Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
• The project lead for the multiservice clinical trials
• Interact with the vendors and manage vendor expectations
• Manage timeline adherence and project quality deliverables
• Coordinate services
• Manage contract requirements
• Provide project support and performance management to project team members
• Lead a team of clinical research associates and manage project coordinators
• Serve as the primary contact for all protocol clarifications and logistical project-related issues
• Accurately update and maintain clinical systems
• Work within deadlines
• Communicate and correspond with all members of the team
• Minimum of 3 years working within a similar role or as a Project Manager in the UK
• Educated to Master’s degree or PhD level in a health related field
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management
• Knowledge of scientific investigative methodologies
• Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience in Oncology and early phase trials.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigator site personnel and vendors.
• Thorough knowledge of FDA regulation and ICH guidelines;
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an n applicant please get in touch with Taylor Ahearne at email@example.com
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!! Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!
(Only applicable to for permanent roles and for candidates who we are not already aware of)
Key Words: Clinical. Clinical Research. Clinical Research Director. Clinical Operations Director. Pharmaceuticals. CRO. Clinical Research Organisation. CRD. COD. Country Manager. CRA. Clinical Research Associate. SCRA. Clinical Trials.