Role – CRA Manager
Are you looking to take your next steps in your career? Are you looking to work with a supportive and well-structured company?
Due to a period of prosperous global growth, my client a global organisation is seeking to appoint a CRA Manager to join their close-nit team in their office in North Carolina
The CRA Manager will have the responsibility of supporting office and home based staff on a global platform.
Main responsibilities (to include by not be limited to):
· Actively responsible for the recruitment and management of CRAs, CTAs and junior clinical staff.
· Train and Develop CRAs throughout their journey
· Train CRAs in the protocol, SOPs, trip reports, drug charts, drug accountability, ICF, lab reports and many other functions.
· When needed take on extra responsibilities from the Clinical Trials teams.
· Involved in the overall support of the CRA team.
· Continued training of the CRAs for across America
· Evaluate and change the training strategies when needed.
· Attend occasional mentoring visits with CRAs
· Bachelor’s degree in a life science
· 4-6 years of a clinical background
· CRA/Line management experience
· Knowledge of ICH-GCP
· Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software
· Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs (approximately 10-20%).
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within an organisation that has an excellent reputation in the commercial market.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other positions please contact Taylor Ahearne at Barrington James on +1 646 415 8221or email@example.com