Want to get the best Training available and progress your career quickly?
Want to work for an Industry Leading, Award Winning CRO?
Due to a period of prosperous growth, my client is now looking to appoint a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA). This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two to four years independent monitoring experience
This role is very hands on, with direct report into the Vice President of the company gaining the chosen candidate a wider range of experiences and opportunities to further their career directly and in-directly.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Perform source document verification
• Prepare case report
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Asses patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
• Provide in house and onsite training for juniors.
· A minimum of 18 months on site monitoring experience
· University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
· Experience of clinical trials
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Excellent English language skills
· Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD NOW for immediate start!!
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent home based position within a rewarding, continually expanding, well respected Global company.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Liz Brunaud at email@example.com