My client is seeking to appoint a Clinical Research Assistant (CRA) in Italy with at least two years’ independent monitoring experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Relevant life science medical / nursing degree or relevant degree or background preferred.
· Customer service orientation.
· Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
· Excellent communication in English in both written and verbal skills.
· Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Monitor clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to Good Clinical Practice in accordance with ICH-GCP standards.
- Site management to ensure proper adherence to protocol, source data verification and assess CRF entries
- Develop, review and edit clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to; Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists
- Assist with study protocol design, development and / or review if required
- Perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
- Carry out drug formulation administration procedures and documentation records
- Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
If you are interested in this role please contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1293 776644.