Want to work for a leading provider to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries for the development and commercialization of new medical therapies worldwide?
Want active participation in the design and conduct of global clinical projects?
My client is looking to appoint a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA). This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process and substantial independent monitoring experience, including at least 2 years within a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
• Establish site recruitment plan in collaboration with site during qualification visit; follow-up and update at initiation visit and monitoring visit
• Provide in house and onsite training for juniors.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Strong operational, organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline)
· A team-orientated approach
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Experience in oncology
· Good English and French language skills
· Advanced computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office)
This is a wonderful opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a successful, highly-qualified and dynamic team working in a flexible working environment and a pleasant atmosphere.