Want to work in a motivated team in an international environment? Are you looking to move forward in your career?
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Management of CRA team
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Perform source document verification
• Provide in house and onsite training for juniors.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· At least 5 years independent monitoring experience required
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Excellent in communication
· A team-orientated approach
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Excellent English and German language skills (written and spoken)
· Advanced computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office)
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Liz Brunaud at firstname.lastname@example.org. with your contact number and updated CV. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!