My client is seeking to appoint a Clinical Research Assistant (CRA) in Switzerland with at least 5 years’ independent monitoring experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Relevant life science medical / nursing degree or relevant degree or background preferred.
· Customer service orientation.
· Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
· Excellent communication in both German and English in both written and verbal skills.
· Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
· Willingness to travel
· Independent site management
· Manage activities associated with studies
· Create and review informed consent, study reports and monitoring tools
· Organize and conduct investigator meetings. Research and resolve data queries
· Prepare reports and make presentations
If you are interested in this role please contact Liz Brunaud directly at email@example.com / +44 (0)1293 776644.