Want to work for an innovative pharmaceutical and diagnostic company with excellent benefits?
My client is now looking to appoint a Clinical Research Associate (CRA). This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two to four years independent monitoring experience.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Perform source document verification
• Prepare case report
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
· University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
· Significant experience in site set-up and monitoring
· Experience in Oncology is mandatory
· Willingness and ability to travel at least 75% of the time
· Excellent French and Dutch language skills with good spoken and written English.
· Previous experience working for a CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Liz Brunaud at email@example.com