Excellent opportunity to work purely within Contracts Negotiation, you will be working specifically within the legal team of the Grants and Contracts department. We are keen to hire talented Grants and Contracts professionals with experience in the Pharmaceuticals/CRO industry to be located in The Netherlands.
As a key member of this expanding global team at, you will be responsible for managing the negotiation of contracts and grants across multiple regional and global projects. Working closely with key stakeholders and the sponsor you will ensure that both sponsor and legal requirements are met. This is very much a hands-on role delving into coordination and negotiation of contract/budget execution activities for multiple countries as part of a larger global team.
· Oversee and/or develop draft Investigator Study Agreements (ISA) consistent with client expectations and approved templates
· Review scope of work and monitor activities to ensure communication of requests/requirements for scope changes
· Develop and provide quality review of investigator grant budgets according to protocol specifications and local requirements
· Negotiate contract/budget details per agreed parameters, and escalate requests exceeding guidelines to the appropriate party for resolution
· Act as a global and/or regional lead in accordance with requirements per Scope of Work per project, regulations, and SOPs, including but not limited to: coordination of contract/budget execution activities for multiple countries as part of a larger global team
· Coordinate and educate study team and management on key contractual issues, processes, and local requirements
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!