My client, a fast-growing global CRO is looking to appoint a full-time, home-based, Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA). This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two years independent monitoring experience
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to GCP, ICH, SOPs and study protocols
• Perform source document verification
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
• Provide in house and onsite training for juniors.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Strong operational, organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills
· University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (eg. Nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
· Excellent in communication
· A team-orientated approach
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Fluency in German and English. Able to monitor in either French or Italian.
· Advanced computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office)
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD NOW for immediate start!!
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a rewarding, continually expanding, well respected Global company.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Liz Brunaud at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and updated CV. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!