In this role, the CRA is responsible for the timely production of high quality data, adhering to the standards set by the Company/Sponsor in the Standard Operating Procedures for clinical studies. The CRA, in concert with the Project Leader, is accountable for the timely, quality, satisfactory, and cost-effective completion of the client's study.
· Assist Clinical Research Specialist (CRS)/In-house Clinical Research Specialist (iCRS), Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
· Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
· Assist CRS/iCRS, CRAs/iCRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
· Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
· Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
· May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
· May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
WHY CHOOSE MY CLIENT?
Regarding themselves as a great stepping stone for professional development, my client offers one of the best training programmes that make this possible. They offer flexible working hours, with this position in particular having the option to be home or office based. Employees at this company are considered the main value of the company and you will be able to recognize this from the minute you walk through the door - you will be acknowledged for the work that you do and the contribution that you make to the company.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with email@example.com or +44 (0)1293 776644