If you are looking for great career progressions and to develop your skills in Clinical Research then the role being offered by my client will be of interest to you!
Due to a period of exciting growth, my client is seeking to appoint CRAs anywhere in Europe. The successful Clinical Research Associate will have the opportunity to work across several complex trials within numerous therapeutic indications, and will receive excellent continued support and training so as to best progress their career within the organisation.
- Monitor clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to Good Clinical Practice in accordance with ICH-GCP standards.
- Site management to ensure proper adherence to protocol, source data verification and assess CRF entries
- Develop, review and edit clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to; Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists
- Assist with study protocol design, development and / or review if required
- Complete and compile all necessary research, documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical committee approval where required
- Perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
- Carry out drug formulation administration procedures and documentation records
- Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
- Liaise with the Medical Monitor, Principal Investigator, clinical operations staff and sponsor representatives as required
- Organise/attend investigator meetings as required
- Provide support to the Project Manager / Country Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills/Experience: • Educated to degree level in Sciences/Life Sciences degree • CRO or Pharma experience • Excellent command of English language and local language, additional languages are highly desirable • Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment • Valid driving licence and ability to travel
The correct candidate has to be a hands on, open minded person who will be willing to take on some responsibilities that are not usually expected of CRAs, for example assisting the project manager with some tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable organisation.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with email@example.com or call on +1 646 415 8221
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!