This is a great opportunity for rapid progression!
Due to a period of exciting growth within Europe, my client, a small independently owned company, is seeking to appoint a CRA in Belgium. This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two years of independent monitoring experience.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Perform source document verification
• Prepare case report
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
· University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
· Significant experience in site set-up and monitoring
· Experience in Oncology is mandatory
· Willingness and ability to travel at least 75% of the time
· Excellent French and Dutch language skills with good spoken and written English.
· Previous experience working for a CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
Belgian career opportunities – Belgium career opportunities - CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – Belgian pharmaceutical careers – Belgium pharmaceutical careers - Clinical Research Associate Belgium – SCRA Belgium – CRA II opportunities – CRA roles Belgium – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – Belgian roles – Belgium roles - Clinical Careers – CRA Belgium – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – Belgian jobs – Belgium jobs