This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable and successful organization with good staff retention.
My client, a large dynamic drug development service company is looking to appoint a full-time home-based or office-based CRA. This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two years independent monitoring experience.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to GCP, ICH, SOPs and study protocols
• Perform source document verification
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files
• Ensure the study staff has received the materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· University degree in health-related field
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Valid driving licence
· Fluency in German, English and Dutch
· Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
· Experience in oncology and Phase I-II-III would be an advantage
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
Belgian career opportunities – Belgium career opportunities - CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – Belgian pharmaceutical careers – Belgium pharmaceutical careers - Clinical Research Associate Belgium – SCRA Belgium – CRA II opportunities – CRA roles Belgium – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – Belgian roles – Belgium roles - Clinical Careers – CRA Belgium – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – Belgian jobs – Belgium jobs