Leading CRO looking for Clinical Operations
Currently experiencing a period of growth, my client is opening many doors for opportunities in Clinical Development and you would be imperative to this growth.
- Managing a team of Clinical Research Associates and Assistants;
- Dealing with performance reviews, training, quality control and talent development;
- Performing CQC visits
- Measuring performance indicators for assigned staff;
- Appropriately managing and resolving performance issues;
- Identifying individual training needs and assisting in the conduct of training and development efforts;
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients to ensure opportunity for acquiring additional new business;
- Be the quality manager ensuring staff are GCP and SOP trained;
- Effectively communicating management strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with leadership teams;
- Ensuring strategies, policies and procedures are followed to guidelines;
- Managing effectively internal relationships in a matrix managed environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- University Degree;
- Proven track record of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO company;
- Previous experience in line management;
- Experience in study start up activities;
- Proficiency in on site monitoring activities;
- Thorough knowledge of drug development process, relevant SOPs, ICH and GCP guidelines;
- Ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Computer literacy.
In return, they offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization, to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable organisation.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 415 8221
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!