THIS ROLE IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY – USA ROLE FROM THE UK!
The main roles of a recruitment Consultant are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Build a strong network of candidates suitable for a number of roles.
· Attend conferences across various states in the USA
· Develop new business through referrals
· Utilize job boards and other internet based search tools.
Why work with us;
Higher fees! E.G. More Commission
Global Travel to various states across the USA (Conferences, Worldwide offices- NYC, North Carolina)
Incredibly social working hours (1200-2100) - Lie-ins/Late nights!
Young, enthusiastic, like minded and driven colleagues
Uncapped commission structure within an enormous contacts market
Opportunity no other company will offer (Innovative to Barrington James)
Unique and ongoing training on all industry procedures.
Competitive basic salaries and great commission structures.
Great opportunities for career progression
Barrington James offers lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips (ie: Vegas, Dubai), "Directors Lunch":
· Realistic earning expectations for new recruiters in their first year £35-50k
What we are looking for in our recruitment consultants;
· Strong communication skills.
· An excellent work ethic.
· Be a naturally confident and outgoing person.
· Have to ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
· Organic Growth- We Promote Internally!!
We welcome diversity and so long as you can show us something you have done well in the past we want to hear from you. This is a fast paced role with a lot of our time spent on the phone and definitely not your typical 9-5. If this sounds like an environment in which you could thrive then please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1293 77 66 44