Due to a period of exciting growth my client, a large company offering fantastic training, is looking to appoint a CTA to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable organization.
This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Provide administrative support for study team
• Regulatory packages, submissions to regulatory authorities and Ethic Committees
• Regulatory submission binders and updating documents for Ethics Committees
• Assist with preparing, supervising and reporting of clinical trials according to regulatory requirements and relevant SOPs
• Enrolment and screening
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· University degree in health-related field
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
· Valid driving licence
· Fluency in English is required
· Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities - CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – UK pharmaceutical careers - Clinical Research Associate UK – SCRA UK – CRA II opportunities – CRA roles UK – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles - Clinical Careers – CRA UK – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – UK jobs