This is an exciting opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable and successful organization with the best staff retention in the industry.
My client, a mid-size CRO who is renowned for promoting from within is looking to appoint a full-time CRA. This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two years independent monitoring experience.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to GCP, ICH, SOPs and study protocols
• Perform source document verification
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files
• Ensure the study staff has received the materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· University degree in health-related field
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Valid driving licence
· Fluency in English is required
· Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities - CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – UK pharmaceutical careers - Clinical Research Associate UK – SCRA UK – CRA II opportunities – CRA roles UK – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles - Clinical Careers – CRA UK – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – UK jobs