As part of our expansion we are looking to recruit a Delivery Team Resourcer on a specific career path. You will be joining our European Head office in Horley, Surrey.
If you are looking for a position that offers you more relationship building and no new business target, please keep reading.
Full training on 'industry and procedures' will be provided.
The role will involve working with a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants/Managers to identify and qualify mid to senior level candidates with existing clients. (No new business) This will be achieved through the following core activity:
- Headhunting / Networking
- Searching our in-house database
- Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites
- Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and 'asking for referrals'.
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner. Previous recruitment experience is not necessary and we will consider individuals from any commercial and / or professional background including recent Graduates.
Tailored (non-generic) training and development is ongoing throughout your career at Barrington James and our in-house programme is one of the best in its class.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly bonus, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for Trainee Consultants ; £24,000.
- Successful applicants will experience an ongoing training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
For more information or to apply for this position, please get in touch today.
email@example.com or 0044 (0) 1293 776644