Health Economics Director
Sitting in a Global Pricing and Market Access function, this position will have responsibility of a team which will continually grow throughout 2016 and beyond.
Joining one of the most prestigious Pharma companies Globally this position is somewhat of a rarity.
The role will see the successful candidate liaise cross functionally with medical and Health Economic KOL's in the region.
You will also:
- Provide input into the design of clinical trials
- Support affiliates in building and adapting cost effectiveness models
- Implement strategies and provide technical expertise
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports
- MSc or above in Health Economics
- Hands on experience of building health economic models in a consulting and/or Pharma environment
- Fluent (both oral and written) in English
- Additional language considered a plus
- Experience in line managing / mentoring staff
If you would like to learn more about how this opportunity can benefit you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1293 776644
Full information available on request.