Multinational client looking for Key Account Managers to build the business in Malaysia, opportunity to build the business from scratch and identify new avenues of growth.
I am partnering one of the most influential companies within interventional radiology in their search for an experienced Key Account Manager to work in a regional capacity. The main objective of this role is to drive the achievement of business growth through focused market/competitive analysis and the provision of a long term strategic marketing plan. This position is responsible for the elaboration, and the execution within the Selective Interventional Radiation Therapy (SIRT) arena within Malaysia specifically focusing on Liver Cancer. You MUST have at least 3 years’ experience working WITHIN INDUSTRY in a Business Development or Key Account Management capacity.Key Responsibilities:
- Identify new avenues of growth for the business.
- Conceptualize and implement relevant marketing/business development strategies aligned to the regional business objectives.
- Identify new KOLs to support the business growth whilst maintaining and cultivate the relationship with existing KOLs.
- Understand the market changes and modify the business plans to align to market changes.
- Build new relationships with Key Hospitals and Care Centers specializing in Liver Cancer.
- Liaise with the local distributors on distribution and logistics strategies to ensure hospitals receive the drugs on time.
- Liaise with Regional Business Managers on strategies, growth plans and market movements to ensure the business growth is aligned to Global objectives.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Business Administration, Science or equivalent.
- Existing relationships with interventional oncologist and interventional radiologist is a must.
- Proven track record of successful business development.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within the oncology arena, best within Liver oncology arena.
Think you are right for the role, send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +603 2725 8040 for more information.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted.