Barrington James is a fast growing and developing global business. We are always looking out for exceptional people. Do you have the potential to help us bring the business to the next level? If so, the rewards will be limited only by your ambition and performance.
Why work at Barrington James;
- Unique and supportive training program aimed at enthusiastic grads.
- Competitive basic salaries and unrivaled commission structures.
- Huge opportunities for career progression across the globe through to director level.
- Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
- A great working environment and a smart casual dress code.
- Group stock options.
- Experienced recruitment consultants earn more than £100k.
The main roles of a recruiter are as follows;
- Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
- Build a strong network of candidates and clients.
- Match candidates together with clients based on experience and needs.
- Win and develop new business through networking.
- Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
The ideal candidate for this role would be;
- Graduate or non-Graduate with an interest in recruitment and sales.
- Keen interest in sports or keen interest in hobbies outside of work.
- This candidate must be target driven and like to work towards goals set towards as part of the business but also personal targets.
- This candidate must be able to follow direction as well as working as part of a team and as an individual
- Be local to our offices in Horley, Crawley or Sheffield
Whatever your situation we are looking for motivated and ambitious employees. Who have an interest in sales and recruitment. Running a desk at Barrington James is not an easy task we are looking for someone who can show resilience and the ability to motivate themselves in order to further your career. Most importantly someone who has the needs to develop their career in European locations as well as the UK.