This is a wonderful opportunity working for a mid-size CRO with an exceptionally low staff turnover who are very selective about the contracts they take on so that their employees are not overworked. Unrivalled and comprehensive on-going training is provided.
My client, a global CRO company is looking to appoint a full-time Senior CRA to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with exciting studies. This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of three years independent monitoring experience.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to GCP, ICH, SOPs and study protocols
• Perform source document verification
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Assess patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Strong operational, organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills
· University degree in health-related field
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
· Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Fluency in German and English
· Advanced computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office)
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Liz Brunaud at email@example.com with your contact number and updated CV.
Dutch career opportunities – CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – Dutch pharmaceutical careers – Clinical Research Associate The Netherlands – SCRA Holland – CRA II opportunities – CRA roles The Netherlands – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – Dutch roles – Clinical Careers – CRA Holland – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – Dutch jobs