Working on Global projects, this position will see the successful candidate:
- Collaborate closely with Managing Principal and maximize new work opportunities
- Act as client liaison to help build a strategy for market access
- Lead small teams of consultants in the delivery of these projects – Project Management
- Monitor budget allocations and delivery requirements
- Explain and present the company’s capabilities and identify new business opportunities
In return, this opportunity will offer the right person the chance to join a reputable and established company in the Pharmaceutical industry whose growth has exceeded 35% for the last 2 consecutive years.
With salary reviews guaranteed twice each year and the ability to offer content support for pricing and market access projects for top 5 pharma in EU-5 and US this is a chance for someone to take the next step in their career and be recognized by a collaborative and energetic company with ZERO red tape.
It will also give you direct access to the Managing Director and the ability to make your voice heard.
Irrespective of actively seeking opportunities I’d urge someone with the following skills to speak with me further, it really is a unique chance with a fantastically well run organization.
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex scientific data
- Previous consulting skills
- Organisation and communication skills must be top notch (to be assessed during pre-screening call).
- Motivational skills and the ability to provide a working example of when you’ve motivated someone to go above and beyond – again a necessity for the project Manager Element of this position.
If you’re interested in learning more I’d be happy to put aside some time for a chat.
Contact me, Jamie Barr-Byford on +44(0)1293 776644 or email email@example.com for more information.