Are you tired of not getting the reward and recognition you should be getting? Are you not happy with how little on-going training you are getting?
Are you looking for a progressive and exciting career?
My client are looking to appoint an experienced Clinical Project Manager (Phase 3 specialized) to their team to work on exciting studies and to ensure everything is completed up to the protocol standard.
The ideal candidate must have prior working experience in Phase III trials. The candidate needs to be specialized in Spinal Cord Injury/Neurology or Dermatology (Wound Management/ Burn Study)
In return the chosen candidate will enter into a well-established team of global professionals within an established and continually growing company! They will be given adequate and continual training to ensure they are working to their best potential, once this potential has been met they will be recognized and rewarded accordingly with excellent opportunities of career progression.
Main Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
• The project lead for the multiservice clinical trials
• Interact with the vendors and manage vendor expectations
• Manage timeline adherence and project quality deliverables
• Coordinate services
• Manage contract requirements
• Provide project support and performance management to project team members
• Lead a team of clinical research associates and manage project coordinators
• Serve as the primary contact for all protocol clarifications and logistical project-related issues
• Accurately update and maintain clinical systems
• Work within deadlines
• Communicate and correspond with all members of the team
• Minimum of 3/4 years working within a similar role or as a Project Manager in the USA in Phase III Trials
• Bachelors Degree (BSN)
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• Dermatology Experience or Spinal Cord Injury
• Knowledge of scientific investigative methodologies
• Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience in early phase trials.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigator site personnel and vendors.
• Thorough knowledge of FDA regulation and ICH guidelines;
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an n applicant please get in touch with Jack Harvey at email@example.com
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!! Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!
Key Words: Clinical. Clinical Research. Clinical Research Director, Clinical Operations Director. Pharmaceuticals. CRO, CPM, Project Manager, Oncology, Dermatology, Neurology, Spinal Cord Injury, Niche CRO, Global CRO, home-based, No Travel, Cardiology,